Schockwave's Forum
Welcome, please register or login, thank you.
Schockwave's Forum
Welcome, please register or login, thank you.
Schockwave's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schockwave's Forum

A discussion forum of anything from photography to disability, sports, weather, politics, nature, just to name a few.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ForumsForums  Schockwave's HomepageSchockwave's Homepage  My GuestbookMy Guestbook  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» German GP Result, Sunday, 12th July 2009
Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009 - 15:17 by Schockwave

» British GP Result, Sunday 21st of June 2009
Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009 - 9:00 by Schockwave

» Turkish GP, Sunday 7th June 2009
Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun 2009 - 16:39 by Schockwave

» Amazing Ball Routine
Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009 - 9:17 by Schockwave

» Bizarre Laws
Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009 - 9:16 by Schockwave

» Bizarre Holidays
Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009 - 9:12 by Schockwave

» Monaco GP Result, Sunday 24th May 2009
Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009 - 15:49 by Schockwave

» UK 'worst electrical recycler'
Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 7:00 by Schockwave

» Call for 'better deal for carers'
Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 6:26 by Schockwave

Guestbook
Free Guestbook
My Guestbook
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Schockwave
Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results I_vote_lcapLewis thrown out of Melbourne results I_voting_barLewis thrown out of Melbourne results I_vote_rcap 
Mystery
Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results I_vote_lcapLewis thrown out of Melbourne results I_voting_barLewis thrown out of Melbourne results I_vote_rcap 
kahuna
Bearhunt
Mr.Stamper
acdcpirate
Counter
Flag Counter
free counters

Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schockwave
Site Owner
Site Owner
Schockwave

Number of posts : 78
Warning Level : Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Mta0p2
Moods : Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Th_wel10
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Empty
PostSubject: Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results   Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results Icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr 2009 - 15:28

Lewis Hamilton has been disqualified from the Australian Grand Prix and Jarno Trulli’s third place reinstated, following a fresh stewards’ inquiry in Malaysia on Thursday.

An FIA statement said that Hamilton and McLaren had provided "deliberately misleading" evidence to the stewards in Australia.

Trulli had originally been given a 25s penalty, dropping him from third to 12th place, for illegally re-passing Hamilton during the safety car period, having dropped behind the McLaren when he ran off the road.

But Trulli always insisted that he had no option but to overtake Hamilton because the world champion had slowed dramatically and appeared to be in trouble or letting him past.

The stewards reconvened at Sepang to consider the matter further after new evidence, believed to centre on radio transmissions between Hamilton and his team, came to light.

"The stewards having considered the new elements presented to them from the 2009 Australian Formula One Grand Prix, consider that driver number one Lewis Hamilton and the competitor Vodafone McLaren Mercedes acted in a manner prejudicial to the conduct of the event by providing evidence deliberately misleading to the stewards at the hearing on Sunday 29th March 2009, a breach of Article 151c of the International Sporting Code," said a stewards' statement.

"Under Article 158 of the International Sporting Code, the driver Lewis Hamilton and the competitor Vodafone McLaren Mercedes are excluded from the race classification for the 2009 Australian Grand Prix and the classification is amended accordingly."

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?id=45424&PO=45424
Back to top Go down
http://schockwave.webs.com/

Lewis thrown out of Melbourne results
Page 1 of 1